Union County Board of Developmental Disabilities – Job Posting
NOTICE OF AVAILABLE POSITION
Position: Early Intervention Service Coordinator
Open Date: September 1, 2021
Close Date: 2 weeks or until filled
Description: This is a full-time position that works under the general supervision of the Early Intervention Lead
In the Children Services Department of the Union County Board of Developmental Disabilities
(BODD). The Early Intervention Service Coordinator is responsible for planning, organizing, directing and coordinating the early intervention services provided by the board Ensures compliance with all local, State, Federal rules, regulations, and all other related guidelines and interpretations of said rules. Performs other related duties as described below. Meets the UCBDD Mission Statement and exemplifies the Agency’s defined Core Values.
- Associates Degree in related field required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the Developmental Disabilities field, preferably in Early Intervention.
- Must obtain and maintain an Ohio Professional Registry (OCCRRA) for Service Coordination Credential
- Must obtain and maintain First Aid and CPR certification
- Must have reliable transportation and be capable of maintaining a valid State of Ohio Driver’s License and insurability under the UCBDD vehicle insurance policy.
- Must be capable of passing a comprehensive pre-employment background investigation.
Pay Range: Based on Experience
Benefits: Health Care, Dental Care, Vision Care, Employee Life Insurance, Sick Leave, Vacation Leave and
participation in the Ohio Public Employees Retirement System. Flexible Schedule
How to Apply: To apply Please go to https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/unionoh
Direct related inquiries to the Union County Board of DD Human Resources Manager
DEADLINE: Application materials should be submitted immediately for consideration. Interviews will begin